Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Quotes from the Governator






You got to give ARNOLD some credit for giving us his one line'ers,
I think it's his accent that makes me laugh (in a good way of course).
I don't know why peolpe don't like him as a Governor but at least he wasn't taking money like the previous fuck, I mean what have Governors done in the past for us? I'm not saying he's a humanitarian but don't knock the guy for being an actor and wanting to jump ship to help out the people. I mean that's what he does in all his movies, do whats right. Anyways i like watching his movies


Thank You, Cheese aka Shinobi aka shino aka a master of one thousand skillz w/ a z bitches

1 comment:

  1. If you want to read more about "What cheese has to say," please comment.


    thank you E4M5

    ReplyDelete